The search work performed by NERI - National Executive Resources, Inc. has included domestic and international staff, engineering, technical, and management / leadership jobs / positions in Manufacturing, Engineering, Minerals, Chemicals, Mining, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Aggregates, Metals, Aluminum, and Steel in the following areas:
Listed below are general descriptions of current openings in this area of focus.
If you have an interest in being considered for any of these positions, please follow the Apply Now links below to securely submit your resume. Please keep in mind that your resume will only be seen by NERI as we do not sell information to outside entities. We value your desire for a confidential job search and will speak with you prior to contacting any of our clients about you.
Don't see a job listed that you have an interest in?
Please keep in mind that we are a national search firm, and as such we have new opportunities come up frequently. For this reason, not all of the jobs in this area of focus will be listed. We recommend that you submit your resume
via our profile page and we'll contact you when an applicable role comes up.
- Direct all mine production, operations and maintenance;
- Monitor mining methods and equipment to improve performance; ensure maximum productivity and extraction rates by optimizing mining methods and procedures;
- Serve as liaison with Federal, State and Local regulators - completing, or overseeing completion of all required reports, certifications and re-certifications;
- Direct Operations to ensure that designs are implemented in the field;
- Promote and coordinate continuous process improvement initiatives;
- Establish and maintain effective work and communication relationships within departments, ensuring that efficient day to day operational decisions can be achieved;
- Provide guidance and counsel to site management on applicable programs and practices;
- Remain current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance;
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- B.S in Mining Engineering;
- Strong understanding of Mine Planning, Mine Scheduling, Mine Geology/Geotechnical and Mine Production with ability to evaluate ore grade/quality, cut-off grade, blending, slope stability, mine capacity, and production strategies;
- Understanding of mining software such as Surpac, MineSite, Gemcom, Vulcan or equivalent;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; strong interpersonal skills; excellent organizational skills.
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for a variety of positions. Let us help you to take that next step in your career.
NERI does not charge candidates for our services . Because of our unique exposure to unadvertised and current searches, qualified candidates certainly have a great chance of having NERI assist them in Growing their Career and Changing their Lives.
Call us recruiters, headhunters or search agents; whatever the term, our goal is simple: to assist you in finding that career opportunity that will take you to the next step. We've been at it for over 20 years. Contact us to take that next step.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NERI policy dictates that Applicants are referred to Employers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status protected by law.