|Plant Manager – Various Locations|
|Company :||Significant International Leaders in Mining & Minerals|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Plant Manager – Various Locations
A few of our key clients have needs for proven professionals to lead plant production and operations. The Plant Manager will lead the effort to improve overall productivity and profitability and will be responsible for overall safe and efficient operations. These include plant processing and distribution facilities. The Plant Manager is also responsible for coaching and developing subordinate staff. They are looking for an individual who has a solid track record mentoring and developing personnel.
As the locations and operations differ, please submit your resume and we will contact you should we see a fit with our various clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Responsible for management of all plant operations.
• Responsible for oversight of Environmental, Health and Safety compliance through implementation and enforcement of all governmental regulations.
• Responsible for administration and enforcement of Homeland Security
• Control of operation costs in order to achieve budget.
• Directing Managers in equipment maintenance and protection programs to maximize life expectancy of all hard assets.
• Oversee customer satisfaction through producing and delivering on-time products in proper quantities, shipping and correct invoicing.
• Implement long-term planning concepts, directives and goals as outlined by Senior Corporate Management.
• Responsible for employee compliance with all operations and plant operating policies and procedures.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and management.
The ideal background would include:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, General Management or other related field.
• 7+ years of management experience.
• Proven track record of leadership, productivity improvement, profitability and personnel development while maintaining site Health, Safety and Environmental standards
• 10 + years of industry or related experience.