|Remediation and Reclamation Manager|
|Company :||Large, International Mining / Minerals Leader|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Remediation and Reclamation Manager
The Remediation and Reclamation Manager will be responsible for supervising remediation and reclamation for a world leader in minerals. Our client has LED EFFORTS FOR NEW, GREEN FIELD PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT. Global leader in their industry who has MORE THAN DOUBLED their gross revenue in the last 5 years looking for a key individual to help with future growth. Currently planning an OVER 50% increase in capital spending for the coming year financed through strong cash reserves. Stock near 52 week high. EPS 4Q exceeded estimates by over 10% (over 35% by one estimate).
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensure that the safety of the remediation and reclamation team is a primary goal that needs to be achieved on a daily basis.
• Achieve forecasted, staged remediation and reclamation goals.
• Provide the knowledge for subordinates of the intermittent and ultimate goals for each phase of the process.
• Administer the costs of the project by maintaining a running total of each phase of remediation and reclamation.
• Be able to use Microsoft Software products to maintain clear and concise tracking of personnel and equipment hours by reclamation phase.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Additionally, must be able to function within the departmental policies, work procedures, interact with workforce, Human Resources, Safety, Purchasing, Accounting, etc. to ensure compliance with established Company policies.
Qualifications for the role include:
Education: BS degree preferably in Mining, Civil, Mechanical or Geological Engineering and 10+ years of industry experience.
Experience must include verifiable management and completion in the area of reclamation.