|CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEER|
|Company :||Highly Valued Company Due To Significant Assets and a Strong Growth Rate|
|Location :||Western U.S.|
CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEER
Demonstrated record of accomplishment in a manufacturing culture focused on safety, reliability, and process improvement. Ideally this experience will include 24/7 continuous process manufacturing. Experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience in an engineering capacity. Good technical skills coupled with excellent communications skills are essential. Hands-on, in-plant experience.
The ideal candidate will have the desire and potential to develop into a broader management role, in an engineering, maintenance, or production capacity in the future.
Other requirements include:
• BS Chemical Engineering or related technical field
• Strong background using statistical methodologies (SPC) to improve plant operating efficiency and productivity
• Capability to independently support related areas of responsibility with minimal supervision
• Ability to effectively communicate with all functional groups and through several levels of the organization
• Can utilize project engineering/project management and other engineering tools to optimize project execution
• Interest in and commitment to teamwork and team based systems
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong Computer skills