|MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER|
|Company :||One of the Largest Global Producers of Key Products|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
Responsible for plant maintenance and reliability management. Lead the Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Program for 24/7 continuous process industrial processing and refining facility.
This individual will lead the Maintenance Department and the Reliability programs. Looking for an individual who has a solid track record in PM/PdM and who has mentored and developed personnel in Maintenance Departments.
The position will include:
• Responsibility for maintenance, maintenance engineering and reliability
• Responsibility for mechanical reliability, NDT, vibration analysis, lube oil analysis and mechanical integrity.
• Serving as Champion for Plant Reliability Program.
• Leading troubleshooting of plant maintenance problems and establish Preventive and Predictive Maintenance procedures.
• Directing and coordinating plant CMMS.
• Working closely with plant management personnel.
• Training personnel and developing Reliability Centered Maintenance Program.
• BS degree preferred with BS in Engineering desirable.
• Able to train personnel and develop Reliability Centered Maintenance Program.
• Track record of improving plant OEE.
• Experience with CMMS