|Hydrogeologist – Project Manager|
|Company :||Minerals Leader|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Our client has LED EFFORTS FOR NEW, GREEN FIELD PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT. Global leader in their industry who has MORE THAN DOUBLED their gross revenue in the last 5 years looking for a key individual to help with future growth. Currently planning an OVER 50% increase in capital spending for the coming year financed through strong cash reserves. Stock near 52 week high. EPS 4Q exceeded estimates by over 10% (over 35% by one estimate).
Coordinate engineers and geoscientists and manage a variety of contaminant hydrogeology and remediation projects
* Have experience in management with leadership, managerial and conflict resolution skills
* Provide and lead contaminant assessment
* Direct teams that may consist of other environmental investigation professionals, engineers, mining, geotechnical and operations personnel
* Provide financial leadership with budget and cost oversight.
* Provide technical review and leadership in employee health and safety programs
* Demonstrated experience and leadership in project management, including budget, schedule and deliverable performance
* BS in Engineering or Geology or related discipline
* MS in Hydrogeology or related discipline is preferred but not required
PE or RPG with extensive experience in contaminant investigation or remediation.
* 8+ years of relevant experience with environmental regulations and projects.