The search work performed by NERI - National Executive Resources, Inc. has included domestic and international staff, engineering, technical, and management / leadership jobs / positions in Manufacturing, Engineering, Minerals, Chemicals, Mining, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Aggregates, Metals, Aluminum, and Steel in the following areas:
Listed below are general descriptions of current openings in this area of focus. If you have an interest in being considered for any of these positions, please follow the Apply Now links below to securely submit your resume. Please keep in mind that your resume will only be seen by NERI as we do not sell information to outside entities. We value your desire for a confidential job search and will speak with you prior to contacting any of our clients about you.
|Company :||One of the Leading Producers in the World of Key Products|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Involved with new product development and product enhancements associated with water treatment, water purification and process engineering. Provide technical services support for customers in liaison with sales & marketing. The scope of work includes driving projects from concept through commercial field testing, as well as generating technical reports, papers and presentations. Work in a cross-functional team in a laboratory environment as well as work closely with Pilot Plant and Production/Operations facilities.
About Our Client: Strong and Growing
Our client has been a world leader in their focus for over 50 years. This longevity can be attributed to the unique nature of their products, which results in a stable yet diverse customer base. Applications for their products are numerous and span various industries such as paints and coatings, food and beverage, personal care, chemicals, and agriculture. This high demand has allowed the client to continue to be the fastest growing producer of a key product, making it ONE OF THE LEADING producers in the world. Committed to continual growth, the client recently engaged in a significant capital investment project with the startup of MAJOR ENERGY and HEAT RECOVERY projects.
Duties & Experience:
• Conduct complex laboratory work, particularly those requiring broadbased chemistry experience and knowledge of analytical methodologies.
• Able to recognize key issues and develop the approach and design of research projects with limited input and supervision.
• Independent self-starter who can work effectively in dynamic and industry-oriented R&D, Manufacturing and Sales team environments.
• Technical experience in commercial industry applications.
• Excellent analytical methodology, data-analysis, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
M.S. degree in science or engineering with 5+ years related experience or B.S. degree in science or engineering with 7+ years related experience. Must be able to travel to plants and customers’ locations and conduct hands-on work.
|Detail Apply Now|
|Company :||International Leader in Minerals Industry|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Develop, implement, communicate and maintain quality management systems to support overall quality and production objectives. Oversee all activities related to development/application/maintenance of QA/QC procedures and standards.
· Provide statistical analysis to support production processes and exploration.
· Direct internal audit activities; representing company during audits.
· Review customer contracts.
· Review customer specs, industry changes to ensure company compliance.
· Develop/maintain systems to rate vendors.
· Ensure conformity of processed materials and final product to meet customer and company quality standards.
· Identify quality issues/trends and implement defect reduction activities and corrective action data.
· Work toward continuous improvement (Lean Enterprise) using in-process audits and certificate processes.
· Implement newest and best proactive methods in QA areas to provide consistent high quality with minimum time and cost.
· Determine the number and qualifications of personnel, as well as the equipment and material necessary, to satisfy workload demands.
· Direct and coordinate a staff of laboratory technicians in the testing of a wide variety of materials to determine their chemical and physical properties.
· Serve as liaison with project managers, department managers, technicians, and clients to resolve disputes and provide interpretive and evaluative analyses of tests and inspections performed.
· Disseminate technical information on the performance of tested materials; suggests modifications in the formulation, processing, and production of sub-standard materials for conformity to specifications.
|Detail Apply Now|
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for a variety of positions. Let us help you to take that next step in your career.
NERI does not charge candidates for our services . Because of our unique exposure to unadvertised and current searches, qualified candidates certainly have a great chance of having NERI assist them in Growing their Career and Changing their Lives.
Call us recruiters, headhunters or search agents; whatever the term, our goal is simple: to assist you in finding that career opportunity that will take you to the next step. We've been at it for over 20 years. Contact us to take that next step.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NERI policy dictates that Applicants are referred to Employers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status protected by law.